ICOM-A14 walkie talkie is very easy to use, has robust built and is portable. It comes incorporated with ICOM’s “V Speed” Audio mechanism.
Since ICOM A14 is an air band radio, therefore they are meant to operated in a high-noise environment. For this reason this ICOM walkie talkie delivers a crisp and loud audio output for the users.
Features of ICOM-A14
Loud Audio of 700mW
The ICOM walkie talkie A-14 is best used in high-noise environments so as to deliver crystal clear and loud audio in noisy surroundings.
Walky Talky with full keypad
The IC-A14 comes with a full keypad allowing the user to add the channel or frequency directly. It also has an unique button for the 121.5MHz emergency channel. The ICOM-A14 accepts NAV and WX channels.
200 memory channels
With this walky talky ICOM, a a user can name a maximum of 200 memory channels with an 8-character channel name for simple and fast identification. For quick and easy operation, these channels can be arranged into 10 memory banks.
BC-179 battery charger
IC-A14 walkie talkie comes with BC-179, battery charger, which safely holds and charges the two-way radio, even in rugged conditions. The cigarette lighter cable, CP-22, can work with the BC-179.
Other Extraordinary Features
- 5W typ. (PEP), 1.5W (CW) output power
- Side tone function enables you to hear your own voice via a third party aviation headset
- LCD back-light for night time operation
- ANL (Auto Noise Limiter) for noise reduction
- Low battery indication and beep alert
- Adjustable microphone gain setting
- BNC type antenna connector
- Tx (COM):- 118.000–136.975MHz
- Rx (COM, NAV):- 108.000–136.975MHz
- (Weather):- 161.650–163.275MHz
No. of Memory Channels
- 200 channels with 10 banks